- Course on IoT with Thomas Watteyne, Benoit Geller and Dominique Barthel at ENSTA ParisTech.
- 3-hours hands-on tutorial on SmartMeshIP, Node-Red and IBM Bluemix. University College London. Together with Ryan Grammenos, 1rst March 2017.
- Intensive 1-week course on IoT, with associated hands-on labs. ENSTA ParisTech. Together with Thomas Watteyne and Dominique Barthel, 12-15th December 2016.
Honors and Awards
- Runner up IEEE SECON 2016 Best Demo Award with “A Demo of the PEACH IoT-based Frost Event Prediction System for Precision Agriculture”, Keoma Brun-Laguna, Ana Laura Diedrichs, Javier Emilio Chaar, Diego Dujovne, Juan Carlos Taffernaberry, Gustavo Mercado and Thomas Watteyne, 28 June 2016.
Workshop «Agriculture Numérique en Afrique», organized by LIRIMA, 3-4th April 2018, Montpellier, France.
- Journées non thématiques RESCOM 2017, 12th January, Sophia-Antipolis, France.
- ACM International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom), Workshop on Challenged Networks (CHANTS’16), 7th October 2016, NYC, New York.
- 27st Annual IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), 4-7th September 2016, Valencia, Spain.
- IEEE SECON 2016 Demo session, 28 June 2016, London, UK.
- Journées non thématiques RESCOM 2016, 12th January, Lille, France.
- Ryan Grammenos, 1 day, February 2018, UCL, London.
- Deployment of sensors for a course on WSN at UCL
- Steven D. Glaser, 3 weeks, Summer 2016, Berkeley, California.
- Deployment of sensors in the Sierra Nevada for the project SnowHow
- Gustavo Mercado, 3 weeks, August 2015, Mendoza, Argentina.
- Deployment of sensors in a peach orchards for the project SaveThePeaches
- Diego Dujovne, 1 week, September 2015, Santiago, Chile.
- Starting project on sensor actuation with LegoMindstorms
- 2nd EAI International Conference on Interoperability in IoT (InterIoT2016), October 26-27 2016, Paris, France.